 Local / United Kingdom / 6998
Re: Woolworths Lego offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:43:24 GMT

Found two in Glasgow Woolworths yesterday... They're not there now though :)
The buy 1 get 1 1/2 price offer wasn't on either, although they're still
doing the 3 for the proice of 2 on Bionicle...

The Glasgow Toy Stack was a bit of a wash-out though, as was TK-Maxx
(although I've not found anything good in a TK Maxx since the run of Pirate
sets a while ago)

    Steve

"Stephen Kane" <srk1@st-andrews.ac.uk> wrote in message
Woolworths are currently doing a "buy 1 get another half price" offer.
Which means you can now buy 8 of those special chrome sets for £12 • instead
of only 6.  Don't bother looking in my local Woolies....I cleaned 'em • out
of chrome Castle sets.  All the Lego they stock is covered by this • offer.

I've yet to see these in my local Woolworths here in St Andrews. Have they
hit Scotland at all?

Stephen