 Local / United Kingdom / 6890
Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest 2001 - preliminary announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:50:20 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GGMHnM.72H@lugnet.com...

Seminar's on certain things...   Like CAD use..

Looks like Huw might do this.

Before I commit myself, can I clarify the depth that's required. I can use
MLCad, L3P and POVRay and produce a ray tracing, but I can't do parts
creation in MLCad, or anything fancy in POVRay such as using background
images, changing light sources etc.

If that's acceptable, and I can make the date, I'm game.
[Can anyone borrow a PC projector for the day?]

Huw