 Local / United Kingdom / 6889
Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest 2001 - preliminary announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:02:25 GMT

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GGL958.Bzn@lugnet.com...

Sales tables of course (time to offload all those old MISB sets you have
in the loft before Lego reintroduce it!)

Hmmmm I take it there will be the normal parts table as well.

Of course!

Castle wall project. I have built more sections for my walled town. I will • publish the interface. Would people prefer to
  a) use the wall in the town layout like at the south coast - makes a • nice town with the train
  b) or have a proper castle theme - i.e. medieval

Not forgetting Ninja.... Has anyone built a Japnese fotress yet?

Not seen many Ninjas in towns with Castle walls.
Though we could do Tokyo!

Seminar's on certain things...   Like CAD use..

Looks like Huw might do this.

regards
lawrence