 Local / United Kingdom / 6602
Re: 5533 at Woolies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:28:58 GMT

Busy Bee are currently advertising the 5533 in the 'other' category on their
web site (http://www.busybeetoys.co.uk/catalogue?cat=3) for only a quid more
ie £15.99

They are a friend to UK Lugnet and should be supported IMHO

HTH,

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Callaway" <peter.callaway@stgeorgecl.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: 5533 at Woolies

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
Hi folks,
Just a quick report on current shopping finds.  Model Team 5533 for • £14.99 at
my local woolies - wasn't there last time I looked and haven't seen it at • any
other store.
You may be lucky, but it was probably an old box they found lying around.

Is that the Kingston wollies?? If so, I'll have to pay it another visit as
it's been a while since they've had anything decent in there. Might be
interested in the 5533.

I'll happily pass these on at cost to builders.  I may even part out some • 8880
wheels if anyone wants them?

<remainder snipped>