 Local / United Kingdom / 6557
Re: Shipping rates and currency conversions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:15:32 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Guys,

I've put together a new page, mainly to help me calculate shipping costs
from one place, but it might be of use to some others out there too... • It's
at http://www.geocities.com/JonDHayward/Shipping

I'd be grateful to hear any comments!

You mean you have put a new interface on the post office calculator :-)

How do you select destination country?

regards
lawrence