 Local / United Kingdom / 6556
6555  |  6557
Subject:
Shipping rates and currency conversions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:05:23 GMT

Guys,

I've put together a new page, mainly to help me calculate shipping costs
from one place, but it might be of use to some others out there too... It's
at http://www.geocities.com/JonDHayward/Shipping

I'd be grateful to hear any comments!

Thanx,

Just Jono .oO