 Local / United Kingdom / 6564
Re: Shipping rates and currency conversions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:09:22 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GDJ72D.4Lt@lugnet.com...

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Hmmm...

Should see three scrolling windows:

1. top left - first class
2. top right - international small packets airmail
3. bottom - conversion rates

OK, understand now, partially my fault.

It's the left and right bit that through me.
In my browser they are stacked on top of each other on the left - with • white
space on the right.

I run IE5.5 and 1280 resolution

OK. Thanks Lawrence :-)

Had a twiddle. Please take another look when convenient.

Thanx,

Just Jono .oO