 Local / United Kingdom / 6497
  Re: garage doors arrived today

Well, if I had bought up 350 blue hopper wagons and immediately put them out on eBay, I would have expected to upset just about everybody... As it was, I bought a few of each of the interesting packs to see what I could make - yes, I admit it: (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) That's not exactly what happened, of course. (...) Indeed you are. Ignore your detractors. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

Larry: Sorry, that wasn't a dig at you or anyone else for that matter. Thanks for not taking offence :-) Lawrence: I had no problem with your comment - I'm sure that you weren't being derogatory! Ben: Thanks for jumping in, but we're all good (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GD6KEq.7vK@lugnet.com... (...) No Way! (me who was selling free wheels for £5 each....) Good luck to yer. It's a free world Just remember to sell things to me cheap though! regards (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)