 Local / United Kingdom / 6382
Re: Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:10:38 GMT

Looks like you folks had a truly great day, clearly the best fest yet by the
looks. Great venue as well, sorry I couldn't make it.

Particularly liked the micro SW creations, the block of yellow flats.
Lawrence's station with the curved roof is great - ingenious use of
baseplates.

Still can't get over those 'blue circle' cement wagons - where do all the
yellow 2*3 inverted bevels come from?

And French attendees too - excellent - did you come over for the day? Always
good to have an international flavour to proceedings.

One question, and excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'vitrine'?