 Local / United Kingdom / 6353
6352  |  6354
Subject:
First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
What can I say,

-excellent venue with loads of space
-fantastic models and the best layout we have yet put together
-great catering
-and the best crowd of AFOL's you could hope to meet :-)

Thanks again. I should have some pictures up tomorrow.

Huw

Aww, you guys!

Well, thanks to everyone for coming.  I've got my pictures up at the same
address as before:

<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>

No thumbnails - I didn't get that many decent pictures.  Once someone with a
flashier camera gets theirs up, I'll add links at the bottom of my page.

Money wise, if anyone's wondering, I did a few sums last night and was
surprised to find (approxmately):

Hire: £50
Badges: £12
P&P etc: £10
Food: £30
Sundries: £10
Total: £112

28 people x £4 = £112  Freaky!

Not bad.  Particularly since I hadn't thought of the badges when I first set
the price.

Jason J Railton