 Local / United Kingdom / 6363
Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote...
Badges: £12

Yes, for 50.

They were great, but next time put our names on them, there were so many new
faces :-)
My pics should be up on a hour or two.
Huw

I thought of doing that, but I had to do them well in advance - I don't have
my own badge machine.  And, there were 50 of them.  Doing them all with
names on is not something you want to be doing to a deadline, particularly
when people are e-mailing you two days before the event.

It's not my fault there weren't any other visitors, so no-one was checking
them when you came in.

Anyway, what do you mean 'next time'?  You want another one?  Some people
are never satisfied.  :-)

Jason J Railton