 Local / United Kingdom / 6357
Re: Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:28:49 GMT

Please add our thanks to Jason's effort in making a superb day for us new
commers. We thought we may be the youngest and oldest Lego fans at the fest
but were proved wrong. It was really nice to see so many people of all ages
enjoying the fun. Everyone we spoke to had something interesting to say
whether it was how to program train gates with RCX's or where they got their
original ideas from for their models. Great displays, great people, great
venue, great day! Thanks again.

Peter & Mathew Simpson

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
What can I say,

-excellent venue with loads of space
-fantastic models and the best layout we have yet put together
-great catering
-and the best crowd of AFOL's you could hope to meet :-)

Thanks again. I should have some pictures up tomorrow.

Huw