 Local / United Kingdom / 6276
Re: Pasting tables &c.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:06:41 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GC6u8C.Lnz@lugnet.com...
Just catching up after being offline for a week... looks like it's been a
busy one.

Are we all set to bring our pasting tables for the layout?

I know you were not keen on putting your train MOCs etc on the floor in case
they got kicked,
but in my opinion the average pasting table is a pretty frail affair that is
prone to collapsing at the slightest touch.
You might want to take your chances on the floor rather than see it crash to
the ground from 2 feet!

As such, as well as bringing tables you might want to consider some
mechanism for joining them together to make them more stable
e.g. Masking tape the legs to each other - masking tape the supporting rods
in place (these easily come loose)

I'll be bringing about 25 MOC wagons, my greed diesel, my wagon repair • shop
if it'll fit in the car, my all-grey UCS X-Wing, The entire Futuron fleet
(except the monorail), and my Blacktron Renegade.

What's a greed diesel? One that acquired those 25 MOC wagons through greed?
:-)

regards
lawrence