 Local / United Kingdom / 6275
Re: SCLF: Pasting tables, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:50:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Are we all set to bring our pasting tables for the layout?

I've got a couple of Homebase ones for the train layout and possibly a third
to display the Futuron & Blacktron stuff on.

Huw - could you possibly bring the 6941 Blacktron Prowler (or 'Battrax') as
well if you've got room? I don't have one and I'd really like a look at it.

Cheers,
Paul.