 Local / United Kingdom / 6270
Re: SCLF: Pasting tables &c.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:07:18 GMT

Also, will power be available? How close by?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: SCLF: Pasting tables &c.

Did we agree a standard for these, or are we going to go with ad-hoc
inclines?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Huw Millington (<GC6u8C.Lnz@lugnet.com>) wrote at
09:59:14

Just catching up after being offline for a week... looks like it's been a
busy one.

Are we all set to bring our pasting tables for the layout?

I'll be bringing about 25 MOC wagons, my greed diesel, my wagon repair • shop
if it'll fit in the car, my all-grey UCS X-Wing, The entire Futuron fleet
(except the monorail), and my Blacktron Renegade.

Huw

--
Tony Priestman