 Local / United Kingdom / 6277
6276  |  6278
Subject:
SCLF Looks Like Being a Stonker!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:16:17 GMT

Can I just say that this weekends South Coast Lego Fest looks like being a
stonker!

Looks like best fest yet.

Lots of people coming - biggest crowd yet?
Lots of new people coming out the closet.
Lots of MOCs
Lots of enthusiasm all round

You have to be there

TVLF 2001 is going to have to work hard to beat this one

Big it up for Jason

regards
lawrence