 Local / United Kingdom / 6254
Re: Hamleys own lego clone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:00:38 GMT

There were 4 different small clone sets with their "Co-op 99" tea IIRC, the
middle of last year.
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=4511 refers.

(UK Only: I always find that the flake keeps melting with this brand of tea
though)

Regards,

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Hamleys own lego clone

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:019201c0c737$a4159360$5901020a@castletoncomms.co.uk...
Yes, I like to maintain a selection of 'also-ran's (of varying degree of
success) - and I don't think this is one I have an example of so I would • at
least appreciate a picture of it, if not take it off your hands :-)

I do plan to be at SCLF.

While in Devon last week, I noticed in the local Co-Op that there appeared
to be an offer with a make of tea bags (possibly Tetley) whereby you get a
small set of a clone called 'Blocks' (if memory serves) when buying a box • of
bags. They were stacked up at the till, and I estimate they had 20-30 • pieces
in them.

Has anyone else seen these?

Huw