 Local / United Kingdom / 4511
4510  |  4512
Subject:
Cheap and nasty clone at Co-op
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:19:32 GMT

I don't know how many of you venture into teh Co-op/Pioneer for groceries
but at the moment there's a really unpleasent Lego clone free with 160 Co-op
99 Tea bags. Amusing disclaimer on top - "These bricks have been
manufactured for CWS [if I recall correctly] and should not be confused with
other brands."

No chance of that, especially with the hideous swan set!

BTW - different topic altogether - I was talking to my mum the other day and
she mentioned the first time she played with Lego was in 1958 - a set her
friend's dad brought back for her from Germany... I was impressed =)

Steve