 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 863
Re: Hamleys own lego clone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Flying on British Airways with my kids last week they were each given one of
those 'keep em quiet' packs that amongst the various games, puzzles, etc
contained a lego clone pirate set.
It was a very poor clone - the studs are too high - but interestingly it was
badged as Hamleys (as in the toy shop)

Yet another reason, if more were needed, not to patronise either of these
two companies.

Psi