 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 865
Re: Hamleys own lego clone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:49:48 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
Yes, I like to maintain a selection of 'also-ran's (of varying degree of
success) - and I don't think this is one I have an example of so I would • at
least appreciate a picture of it, if not take it off your hands :-)

I do plan to be at SCLF.

While in Devon last week, I noticed in the local Co-Op that there appeared
to be an offer with a make of tea bags (possibly Tetley) whereby you get a
small set of a clone called 'Blocks' (if memory serves) when buying a box of
bags. They were stacked up at the till, and I estimate they had 20-30 pieces
in them.

Has anyone else seen these?

Huw