 Local / United Kingdom / 5980
  Re: Train fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!

(...) Yes, I really want a lot of display models at this one. I'll be bringing along trains and classic space, and I'd like anyone else to suggest collections that they can bring. In fact, I'm thinking of making it a rule that you have to present at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G9vvCC.CH4@lugnet.com... (...) LOL :-) I'll have you know that my black-and-white Metrolinerish and Club Cars are now up and running... I could also bring along displays of 'London (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Train fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!

(...) Well, here's what I found, for plain wooden tables: Homebase: £7-39 Wickes: £6-79 Great Mills: £6-99 Don't have a B&Q. The Great Mills ones looked the best constructed of the three. I haven't got any myself, but I know a few people who will (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)