 Local / United Kingdom / 5868
Re: South Coast Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:38:58 GMT

Trains to Fareham, or Portsmouth Harbour then by foot ferry across to
Gosport.  Southampton has an airport, but it'd probably be easier to fly
budget to Heathrow then get a train.  By yacht?  Moor in Haslar Marina and
row round to the end of Kensington Road.  Anything else?  The nearest
helipad is in Haslar Hospital, and there's an airstrip at Daedalus...

Is the Hovercraft landing place still open?? :-))

So, I've got 8 names already
- who's next?

I won't be able to make it, but my hubbie is expressing an interest in
turning up. I will let you know for certain in the very near future.

Caroline.