 Local / United Kingdom / 5828
Re: Proposed South Coast LEGO Fest (SCLF)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:44:47 GMT

At last a local fest! What train layouts are you going to bring Jason, 12 or
9 volt?

Pete Simpson (Southampton) #634

Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
This just has to be a PIRATES and CASTLE Fest!

I will be there.

regards
lawrence

Well, town too - that grey roof you can just make out in the top-right of
the picture, outside the wall, is the local Buy-Lo supermarket.  But let
that not detract from the overall view...

I'm not sure we'll be allowed to try and float any pirate ships across the
moat in a grand assault though.

Anyway, I haven't got any pirates or castles.  Trains and AT-ATs from me.
But then you'll see some of these in Cheshire soon.

Jason J Railton.