 Local / United Kingdom / 5790
Re: Proposed South Coast LEGO Fest (SCLF)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:28:45 GMT

http://www.leisurehunt.com/info/fortbr.htm

    Hee, looks cool. Castle and Pirate themes will rule! I'll try and make
it, but I'm running some wargaming categories for the Student Wargaming
Nationals the week before (hence the need to trade for Pirate Stuff at
CheshFest) , so I'm not sure how money will be holding out. It also depends
on if I can get a lift or not...

    Steve