 Local / United Kingdom / 5804
Re: Is there a country wide shortage of 2001 SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:25:59 GMT

Damn, went to TRU last night after they told me that they were getting
another Lego delivery and there was nothing, either the delivery didn't turn
up or I was being told porkies by the staff. I've given up on them, looks
like I'll have to buy from Shop@Home after all :(

Dan