 Local / United Kingdom / 5798
  Re: Is there a country wide shortage of 2001 SW sets?

(...) I get the feeling that they just can't be bothered. I asked about new Lego and was told: "The Bionicle sets are at the front - there the one's everyone's asking about". (...) Then you were lucky. Ocean Park hasn't re-stocked since before (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8oyFx.JvA@lugnet.com... (...) It was great to have those 2 sets to open on Xmas day :) (...) Quite a few battered large technic sets, and lots of small sets like Artic in pieces, but (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Is there a country wide shortage of 2001 SW sets?

Damn, went to TRU last night after they told me that they were getting another Lego delivery and there was nothing, either the delivery didn't turn up or I was being told porkies by the staff. I've given up on them, looks like I'll have to buy from (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)