 Local / United Kingdom / 5747
  Re: New to trains - want to swap for a long wagon or two?

(...) Oh - didn't see you had a trades page (doh). But, I should have specified 9V style train wheels. And I do mean I'm after buffer bars complete with magnets, btw (though one or two plain ones might be handy for buffer stops in sidings). For a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New to trains - want to swap for a long wagon or two?

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G834G5.F33@lugnet.com... (...) They sure are strong! I am not complaining about my missing magnets. I knew this when I bought them (usually in low cost mixed bags at car boots) Except (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  9v Wheels

(...) Don't you find that the old 12v wheels tend to derail when you run them over 9v points? I am desperately looking for extra 9v wheels to convert my 12v rolling stock for this reason. Also a couple of buffers (buffer bars only). Please email me (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)