 Local / United Kingdom / 4820
Re: Lego UK - A Rip Off Britain Vendor? Some good, some bad prices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 02:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

It is very annoying that software is so expensive in UK compared to US (even
more so when it is a UK developed game from a UK publisher!)

Well, you know... it has to work on a higher voltage. That's gotta be why it
costs more. (1)

1 - Heard a story once, dunno if it's true, in which that particular reason
was given for why a very expensive piece of software would not install right
at a UK client. :-) No, not Mercator software...

++Lar