 Local / United Kingdom / 4697
4696  |  4698
Subject:
Free LEGO at TVLF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:12:03 GMT

I have started my own fitness program, and I need to get rid of several
boxes of unsorted LEGO in various states of disgustingness. If I can't
get rid of it any other way, it's going to be landfill, so if anyone's
interested, email me, and I'll bring it to the bash later this month.
--
Tony Priestman