 Local / United Kingdom / 4701
Re: Free LEGO at TVLF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:22:25 GMT

All the time in the world is sometimes not enough, I am still wading through
my pile and have been doing so for 4 years and each time I get down to about
a third or a quarter of a tonne I get a few huge lots come my way!!!!

Jason

BTW had a FOTW today boxed 6277 for £3!

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk>
To: <.>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Free LEGO at TVLF

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
I have started my own fitness program, and I need to get rid of several
boxes of unsorted LEGO in various states of disgustingness. If I can't
get rid of it any other way, it's going to be landfill, so if anyone's
interested, email me, and I'll bring it to the bash later this month.

Phil will be rubbing his hands when he sees this message(!). I am not sure • how
lego relates to fitness, but I too have come to the conclusion that I have
just too much loose Lego around waiting to be sorted. For a while now I've
only been buying used boxed sets (rather than big mixed boxes), but we • still
have too much. I suppose once the summer ends I'll have more time to wade
through it all... but time will tell.

Scott A