 Local / United Kingdom / 4722
Re: Free LEGO at TVLF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:04:18 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote in message ...

From the responses I've had, it seems worthwhile to take the stuff down,
let people have a rummage, and then dispose of what's left. I can't
bring myself to just throw it all away, cos it's LEGO, and I'm sure
someone can do *something* with it. I just haven't got the time, space
or energy.

--
Tony Priestman

Theres nothing better than rummaging through tons of unsorted Lego, but my
biggest problem is likely to be what NOT to take rather than what do I
really want ;)  You wouldn't believe the trouble I have letting any Lego go!

(Duckie) Dave Till