 Local / United Kingdom / 4575
4574  |  4576
Subject:
Sussex minifest - any LSB requests?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:41:35 GMT

I've netted a few Y2Kv2 catalogues from LSB, and I plan to have enough to go
round by Saturday! As I _have to_ go back there, does anyone want anything
picked up and brought along?

I could round up: Minifig packs; Mickey sets; speed computers; games;
software; clothes; mugs; watches; Brick Runners; Action Wheelers; Scala;
Trains; Blue-window soccer busses;
all-those-mini-sets-that-can't-make-up-their-mind-if-they're-in-the-current-
line-up and probably loads more besides!

I might just have to call in there on Friday, so e-mails up to Thursday
night will be fine :-)

NOTE: I can't remember all the prices! Please tell me the maximum price you
expect to pay for any items you want so that I can't overspend on your
behalf! As a rule though, take the price in TRU, and round it up to the next
£!

See y'all Saturday :-)

Just [getting excited] Jono .oO

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
When:
    Saturday 19 August 2000, 10am - late.

Where:
    My house, East Grinstead, W. Sussex

Who's coming:
    Me
    Jon D Hayward
    Jason Briscoe
    Duncan Titmarsh
    Grant Mainwaring
    Mark Morgan
    Ben Le Foe (maybe)
    Nathaniel Cross (maybe)
    Tony Preistman
    and from the US, Larry Pieniazek

    (I think I have just about got room for you all!)

How to get there:
By road:
    http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/temp/EG.jpg
    http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/temp/EGDetail.jpg

By rail:
    From London Victoria station. Journey time 50-55 minutes.
    See the www.Railtrack.co.uk journey planner for times
    I'll pick you up from the station if you ring me on arrival (01342
317353)

What's happening:
    Anything and everything LEGO:
    Trading, buying, selling, talking, displaying, building and so on...