 Local / United Kingdom / 4591
Re: Sussex minifest details / Sunday at LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Unless Larry's itinery changes,  he and I will be going to LLW on Sunday, so
if anyone fancies meeting up there, let me know and we can arrange a time
and place.

As of right now that is definitely the plan and I have no known reasons why it
would change. I will not be there Friday nite, but will be arriving with Bob
Collins, my UK factoree, as soon as we can get there from Ipswitch, on
saturday morning. Bob may be bringing some used sets to sell directly to other
fest participants so bring your quid.

I look forward to meeting folks either on Saturday at Huw's or on Sunday at
LLW...

++Lar