 Local / United Kingdom / 4580
Re: Sussex minifest - any LSB requests?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:16:18 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FzDvqx.20H@lugnet.com...

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FzCuy0.8G7@lugnet.com...
I've netted a few Y2Kv2 catalogues from LSB, and I plan to have enough • to
go
round by Saturday! As I _have to_ go back there, does anyone want • anything
picked up and brought along?

Thanks for the offer. What are

Brick Runners; Action Wheelers;

when they are at home?

Train-like vehicles that run on two-stud wide Duplo bricks; Toolo meets
Technic ;-)