 Local / United Kingdom / 4562
  Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]

(...) I will have to locate my spoked drivers quickly so I can catch up with you! An interesting project, but I have read it through a few times and would like to see the pictures to really understand what you have done here JJ. Are you using (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]

(...) Pictures? Well, I'm still trying to put a website together. Yes, I've built the tender around a motor block. I couldn't hide the motor in the body because the main part of the body is only four studs wide. The trouble is, this gives me nowhere (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]

(...) See my note in "Thanks guys! (& my projects update)" - my driving wheels now ride higher and can drift off the track, but the bogeys keep the train in line. JJ. (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)