 Local / United Kingdom / 4544
  Sussex minifest details

When: Saturday 19 August 2000, 10am - late. Where: My house, East Grinstead, W. Sussex Who's coming: Me Jon D Hayward Jason Briscoe Duncan Titmarsh Grant Mainwaring Mark Morgan Ben Le Foe (maybe) Nathaniel Cross (maybe) Tony Preistman and from the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Sussex minifest - any LSB requests?

I've netted a few Y2Kv2 catalogues from LSB, and I plan to have enough to go round by Saturday! As I _have to_ go back there, does anyone want anything picked up and brought along? I could round up: Minifig packs; Mickey sets; speed computers; (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest - any LSB requests?

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:FzCuy0.8G7@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) Thanks for the offer. What are (...) when they are at home? Huw (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest details

(...) As a note, I am definitely in the UK as I type this, and definitely coming to this, and I have a few trade items that hopefully people will find of interest. ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest - any LSB requests?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FzDvqx.20H@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) anything (...) Train-like vehicles that run on two-stud wide Duplo bricks; Toolo meets Technic ;-) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest - any LSB / Toy Stack requests?

Just received a shout asking if I can call in to Toy Stack too. Well, it's a chore, but I s'pose I can drag myself in there ;-) As before, PLMK if you'd like anything picked up :-) Jon. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest details / Sunday at LLW

Unless Larry's itinery changes, he and I will be going to LLW on Sunday, so if anyone fancies meeting up there, let me know and we can arrange a time and place. Huw (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sussex minifest details / Sunday at LLW

(...) As of right now that is definitely the plan and I have no known reasons why it would change. I will not be there Friday nite, but will be arriving with Bob Collins, my UK factoree, as soon as we can get there from Ipswitch, on saturday (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)