 Local / United Kingdom / 4471
Re: NEW Argos Catalouge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
This is probably not thie first post about this toady but, what a let =
down. Apart from the few decent etchnic sets like the 8458, it looks =
like Argos has shifted over to Blockmen clones!

Regards=20

Jason

Hi as a newbie to the lego online community I don't mean to speak too out of
turn, but I have to disagree with you regarding the new Argos cat. I collect
the Technic sets and so was very pleased to see the new sets on offer, I
suppose it depends on what your lego interest is really, you can't please all
of the people all of the time.