 Local / United Kingdom / 4499
Re: NEW Argos Catalouge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:16:19 GMT

"Michael Firman" <mikefirman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FyKLp8.MGt@lugnet.com...

One thing- do they really mean that the power puller needs 4 AA bateries? • I
have 2 of those battery boxes, and unless my primary school teacher • couldn't
count, I would swear mine take 6.

The Index catalogue mentions a new integrated motor with battery box.  Maybe
the Power Puller uses one of those!

Phil.