 Local / United Kingdom / 4465
Re: NEW Argos Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:30:08 GMT

Hi all,
I was also very disappointed at the selection in the new Lego catalogue,
although one thing is giving me some (small) hope...

As the catalogue has to cover the period up to Christmas, and as many
Christmas toys are only launched nearer the time I'm hoping that there may be
some more additions as we head towards Autumn (brrr!).

Top of my wish list of course is the Millennium Falcon, which is "supposed" to
be coming out properly in the UK in September (as I understand it). As there
is a lack of "proper" expensive Lego sets for the kids in the new Argos range
I'm hoping that this might get a look in... then of course I can buy it super
cheap in the sale ;)

A friend at work has bought one and has left it lying around the office - I
can't tell you how much temptation I'm facing!

Ben