 Local / United Kingdom / 3967
Re: Bluewater update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 20:32:38 GMT

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fv9tI7.FJ1@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
This maybe be old news but, just to let you know at Bluewater today they • =
had the SW ultimate collector series sets in stock and on display. X =
wing looks very nice, one point to note there is a one piece sticker =
which looks like it covers around 16 4x1 tiles though!

Price?

Bo???cks. I was hoping I'd have until September to save up for them :-(

Huw