 Local / United Kingdom / 3971
Re: Bluewater update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 09:47:50 GMT

Prices:

Star Wars:

7190 Millennium(sp?) Falcon £75 (ouch)
7181 TIE Interceptor £75 (hmmm...)
7191 X-wing Fighter £115 (...picks self up from floor)

I haven't seen the above yet, so can't comment on value :-0

Minifig packs (sorry, I didn't get the numbers):

Rock Raiders, City and Ninja currently available
£2.50 for a single Minifig, £5 for a 3-pack. Come with cards and stands
which can be interlinked. Novel idea here. So that's what LEGO studs are
for!!!

Star Wars will be available from June (by the end of the week? Dunno).
3-packs will be £6

I'm hoping to get up to Bluewater later this week, so I might be able to get
more info. ;-)

Just Jono .oO