 Local / United Kingdom / 3964
3963  |  3965
Subject:
Bluewater update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 21:46:48 GMT

This maybe be old news but, just to let you know at Bluewater today they had the
SW ultimate collector series sets in stock and on display. X wing looks very
nice, one point to note there is a one piece sticker which looks like it covers
around 16 4x1 tiles though!

Also in store is the Dino sets and something which I have not seen before? small
figure only packs of between one and three figures from RR, town, castle, Ninja
ranges etc. All sets start 35XX and come with a unique lego baseplate and a
trading card thing, very similar to top trumps/pokemon. Prices are 2.50 to 5.00.

Did not by anything though, as wife was with me.

Regards,

Jason

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: