 Local / United Kingdom / 3963
Re: Watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 20:38:31 GMT

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fv6nD1.4np@lugnet.com...
I saw that too (BTW he is a good seller). Despite that,I have seen no LEGO • UK
mention of these sets - has anyone else?

They *are* coming here. They were pictured in the Adventurers magazine a few
months ago. I think September was quoted.

Huw