 Local / United Kingdom / 3966
3965  |  3967
Subject:
FOTY - Shakespeare's Birthplace shop display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:32:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out the picture at www.than.org/lego/shakespeare.jpg

It's a shop display model from, I think, the early 70s. All the bits are
glued together and there is a 240v lamp in the middle. I'll bring it along
to the Thames Valley fest when it happens.

Unfortunately it hasn't been well looked after. A few of the bits are
broken and replacing them isn't going to be easy as it's all glued togegher.
There's some paint been spilt on part of the roof which doesn't seem to come
off too easily, I think these pieces will have to be replaced. If anyone has
any ideas about how to separate glued parts I'd be glad to hear them.

I have nearly all the necessary bits but if anyone can help with any of
the following I'd be happy to pay for them or swap for other parts:

2 3x2 roof point
3 2x2 roof point
1 1x2 roof point
1 2x2 corner slope

All parts are red and preferably a tad faded.

Cheers,
Nathaniel