 Local / United Kingdom / 3883
Re: Does anyone have a spare 8299 CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 22:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Now I'm confused.
I *have* asked, and larry knows I have.
What more need I do ???

Michael Pratt

Send me mail to my Mercator ID. NOT post here like you did. (and NOT mail to
Voyager, which I haven't checked and don't intend to) Is that really so hard to
determine? In your MAIL, discuss how you are going to pay for postage and
include your mailing address. I often process stuff while not connected.

I'm sure this is boring everyone else. Use mail for its proper usage instead of
carrying out a conversation in a group. (YOU want something for me, so I can't
be bothered to look up your address, that's your job to look up mine).

I sense that you often post when you mean to mail, I've seen you do it before,
so you might want to more carefully review where stuff is going before pressing
send. Hope that helps.

++Lar