 Local / United Kingdom / 3878
Re: J-Box Web Site Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 20:40:41 GMT

Yes, and that some one still owes me a pound odd for posting! not to mention
the 30 quid petrol driving to Redditch!!!!!!

Subject: Re: J-Box Web Site Down

In lugnet.loc.uk, Chris Dee writes:
Thanks a lot Liam for updating the tracking page, but I don't think the
minifig box had gone round _very_ fast. Jason received it from me on • 18Feb.,
and 10 weeks later it has still only gone another three stages - I • thought the
aim was 7-day max (FAQ #7)? Still looking forward to receiving it again
though.

That was partially my fault - some comedian you shall remain nameless left • it
at the ReddiFest and I just didn't get round to sending it on so when • Jason
Briscoe came over I thought it was a good idea for him to have it and then • send
it on.

Carbon 60