 Local / United Kingdom / 3791
Re: J-Box Web Site Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 16:49:21 GMT

Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fu6z48.5K1@lugnet.com...

J-Box #2 I have been receiving regular update reports from J-Box #2, which
is a high quality box from my experience.
The tracking page is based on the update reports I receive, there was • slight
confusion when Ian Bishop mistook #1 for #2, this has been rectified.
I suspect the Box has travelled further than the page suggests, so any • update
reports gratefully received.
LAST KNOWN STATUS:  Dave Till had it and sent it to Huw Millington (~6th
April)

Huw sent it on to me. I've taken out some 'old junk', left in the clones
(!), and now I just need add some bits and find out who wants it next!

Just Jono .oO