 Local / United Kingdom / 3785
Re: J-Box Web Site Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 13:36:08 GMT

Not a lot of point - the UK J-Boxes seem to have been a dismal failure IMHO,
and the current tracking page does not reflect the recent discussion on this
group of who has what. How can they being taking so long to go around? Are • they
lost or are people hanging on to them? If so why? At the very least, I think
the tracking page ought to give the date people sent the box on.

I think it has been going pretty well:

J-Box #3 The Minifig Box has been particularly successful in that it has
gone round the circuit very fast.
The only slight problem now is that myself and Alan unsubscribed from the
box, so it could do with a few more people.
LAST KNOWN STATUS:  David Leese has it and will send to Chris Dee. (~1st May)

J-Box #2 I have been receiving regular update reports from J-Box #2, which
is a high quality box from my experience.
The tracking page is based on the update reports I receive, there was slight
confusion when Ian Bishop mistook #1 for #2, this has been rectified.
I suspect the Box has travelled further than the page suggests, so any update
reports gratefully received.
LAST KNOWN STATUS:  Dave Till had it and sent it to Huw Millington (~6th April)

J-Box #1
LAST KNOWN STATUS:  Ian Bishop had it and sent it to John Stormes.(~22nd April)

I will start putting dates on, and the site is back now and up to date:

     http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/jbox/tracking.html

--
Liam.