 Local / United Kingdom / 378
Re: UK Field Trip from US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:53:26 GMT

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:45:05 GMT, Rob Doucette uttered the following
profundities...

Richard Dee wrote in message ...

If she would be travelling from Terminal
4, back to the US on British Airways, it is theoretically
possible that I could collect one, and hand it to her at
the airport.
--

She'll be travelling through Gatwick, thanks all the same.  BTW, isn't it
generally bad practice in the airline business to hand out packages to

Thanks for the information...  I'll let everyone know how I make out.

-Rob Doucette.

It is, but if it is unwrapped, it is easily openable and
inspectable. Do let us know what success is had!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/