 Local / United Kingdom / 3600
3599  |  3601
Subject:
Free Internet (FINALLY) Wheee!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:35:20 GMT

Just got the ntlworld offer working with Linux :) <http://www.ntlworld.com>
It's fundamentally better than the btinternet offer as it's free day and night,
no monthly charge.. nuffin! Oh, and no forced advertising either - hurrah!

Tis a bit OT, but I know that a few of us write messages offline rather than
face online charges, and wouldn't consider using the LUGNET web-interface
because that requires being online..

I'm chuffed because it saves me about £90 a month on internet bills, which
means more money for more important stuff (LEGO). :)

Also, it could mean that more of us in the UK spod online, which is good from a
community perspective!

Richard